The countdown has begun! Less than a month to go until the celebration of a SPECTACULAR Congress: Welcome to #ARTICULANDO24
The OAFI team is already in the middle of a long-distance race to offer you a SPECTACULAR Congress and make #ARTICULANDO24 a reference of sport and health for the whole world. Once again this year, the headquarters of the Spanish Olympic Committee will be the unbeatable setting where some of the most outstanding personalities in national and sports medicine will share, teach and debate about how to do sport, technological and research innovations, training methods, nutrition, injuries, etc.
We highlight some of the most relevant points in the round tables and presentations that will take place:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) problems in female athletes: problems, prevention and treatment. Female athletes injure up to 9 times more ACLs than men.
- Therapeutic innovations such as the Triankle Project: a new future for tissue regeneration for athletes with tendinopathies
- Pain treatments that respect the cardiovascular health of the athlete, such as the combination of chondroitin sulphate and glucosamine, which helps to prevent cardiovascular accidents.
- The treatment and integral conception of the health of sportswomen: recommendations in nutrition, physiotherapy, traumatology… to prevent injuries and improve sporting performance.
- Sports journalism from a gender perspective: what we have done and what we still need to do to continue giving a voice to our female journalists and athletes.
- Sports communication and journalism as an awareness-raising tool for the prevention of still unknown injuries, such as ACL in female athletes.
- Regenerative medicine as a promising and agile alternative for injury recovery.
Once again this year, #ARTICULANDO24 has become an unmissable event for sports lovers, both professionals and amateurs, and health professionals. A meeting point, co-organised by the COE, the Atlético de Madrid Foundation and the OAFI Foundation.
You can’t miss it!
Book your free place here!
Photo by Austris Augusts on Unsplash